This yearly event is aimed at showcasing tourism in all its aspects and held its maiden edition in November (4th-5th 2021) at the historic Botanic gardens, Limbe.
Overall Objectives of the event include to:
- Promote tourism in Cameroon
- Introducing conference tourism as a major tourism event in Cameroon
- Creation of networking and partnership platforms
- To facilitate face-to-face interaction among tourism stakeholders
- To showcase the diversity of our values, culture and traditions
- Gain knowledge of an applied perspective of tourism. Get a clearer picture of how tourism can be implemented in to specific business activities.
- Uncover strategies to provide solutions to the most pressing social, economic and environmental challenges.
This was achieved through a colorful three days event rich in art and cultural displays, workshops, exhibitions of goods, speeches and awards ceremony.
The 2021 edition was a very colourful event packed with action and excitement. Being the first edition, the turnout was a surprise to many participants.
Last year, for three days the CamITF event hosted tourism actors from all over the nation, saw an influx of over 3000 visitors daily and had the Nigerian High Commissioner as key note speaker.
Other participants included:
Top Government officials, Diplomats, Tourism, Educational institutions, Conservators of national parks, all Tourism Stakeholders, Banking institutions, Lawyers, Company representatives.
The exhibition part of the fair included but was not limited to the following areas:
Fashion, music and Cinematography industry
- Arts and crafts
- Culture and sports
All of these were geared towards encouraging and promoting made in Cameroon products.
It is an event that is open to both local and international participants. It is an opportunity presented to everyone to showcase their products, services, country and culture among other things.
The 2022 edition begins in November and holds at the same venue which is the Limbe Botanical Garden. Registration is currently ongoing and you can reach us online on this same platform by clicking the link below.